It may not feel much like spring, but spring is near! We have officially entered March, which means you can get a head start on your spring cleaning. Here are 9 simple tips to help start your spring cleaning:
- Sell. Gather the items you no longer want or need and sell them at a garage sale.
- Donate. Take some of your unwanted items and make a donation to a local charity.
- Trash. If you have larger items that can’t be sold or donated, don’t let them take up space in your garage. Check with your local city and see when there is a large trash pickup.
- Clean. Spring cleaning goes beyond your normal. Move furniture, pull back the blinds, clean your windows, wash your comforter, etc.
- Scrub. Now’s the time to deep clean your whole house — shower, carpets, windows, walls!
- Organize. Clean out your closets and make a sell/donate/trash pile. You might even find items you forgot you had!
- Renew. You can give your old furniture a new look by reupholstering them. Visit our Pinterest page for more ideas.
- Update and upgrade. New paint, new bathroom vanity, new mailbox. Upgrade something!
Spring is near: prepare now and you can enjoy the warm weather when it comes back.