Have you recently been invited to a housewarming party? While many of us love sharing in our friends’ and families’ excitement with their new home – many of us dread selecting a housewarming gift. What should do you bring?
5 Top Housewarming Gift Ideas
Here is a quick list of housewarming gifts sure to charm your host and hostess:
- Wine Accessories Kit – Assuming your host or hostess partakes in the art of wine consumption, a stainless steel wine accessories kit is a delightful gift.
- Cast Iron Dutch Oven – Include handwritten instructions on seasoning and cleaning cast iron so that your gift will be a non-stick solution that lasts a lifetime.
- Personalized Aprons & Other Kitchen Accessories – Your friends or family members will enjoy sporting a customized apron that touts their cooking prowess.
- Herb Garden Kit – Whether the green thumb on your list has a full-scale garden or a tiny window box, there are a variety of herb garden kits on the market that are sure to impress your host or hostess.
- Throw Blankets – A cozy blanket for the sofa is a great gift that comes in a variety of styles and prices – to suit you and your host or hostess’ needs.
A housewarming party is a great time to celebrate one of life’s greatest joys, owning a home!